8/15/08

Harnessing 1's Health

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Tomorrow I promise to be 1% better a person and with each passing day I will have evolved in less than 4 months to be 100% better a person and yet still grow daily. Surely with the input of what I hope will be many, I and hopefully they too, will grow exponentially by the day, by the week, monthly, quarterly and annually. WOW - Now that's growth! Just in time for me too - because at my age gravity is trying to impede on my growth. (You'd better be smiling right about now) ;-} My objective herein is to facilitate to one, two, many or hopefully countless people a new concept of looking at our selves as ourselves. No Smoke, No Mirrors (no mirrors at all for the most vain of us), No Magic Bullets or Pills ... but rather just some common sense that isn't all too common. The magical answers to a lot of what burdens us that doesn't appear on Page One, thus it is rarely seen by we 'back pagers.' At least weekly I will post the not so common remedies to most of life's ills in a no nonsense, straight-forward manner that can be practiced and/or incorporated in daily life right away to better our defenses against that which attacks our personal health. I welcome assistance, advice, criticism (hopefully constructive) and anything else that might further the message so that more can benefit from my objective.

No comments: